This reservation confirmation is subject to the following terms and conditions. The customer acknowledges having read and understood these Terms and agrees to be bound by them.
General Terms & Conditions
- Car Category: Specific make or model preferences are subject to availability at the time of rental, so only a car category can be confirmed.
- Rental Length: Minimum rental length is 24 hours. Rental days are based on 24-hour periods commencing at the time of pick up. Additional day charges will apply if the Autostrad Rent A Car vehicle is kept longer than specified (additional days begin after 1 hour grace period and will be billed at the available public rate)
- Fuel: All our vehicles are delivered with a full tank fuel or partial tank fuel and should be returned at the same level. Refueling and service charges at 20% of fuel cost are applied in case cars are not returned in same level.
- Mileage: Unlimited Mileage is on Daily & Weekly rental. Customers who have a Monthly Rental Agreement (MRA) and Long Term Agreement with Autostrad can drive 5000 km per month (depending on the vehicle)
- Additional Mileage: Any accrued mileage beyond the limit agreed would be charged at 50 Fils to 1 AED (Depending on the vehicle).
- Age: Renters must be 21 years old for the rental of cars falling under group A to group E. And from car group F to Car group LC, the renter must have completed at least 25 years of age.
Mandatory Documents Required:
- Valid Passport copy (with visa page) or Emirates ID and Driving License.
- Valid Credit Card: A valid credit card must be presented to the Autostrad Rent A Car rental counter at the time of pickup to cover any additional anticipated charges that are not covered by the prepayment amount.
- A credit card is required as a guarantee against payment for the traffic fines/ Salik/ Darb any other traffic violation/ damage to the vehicle and all extras other than the rental amount.
- The customer can also use a credit card of a friend or family as a guarantee, however that person needs to accompany the customer at the time of rental.
- An authorization will be obtained at the time of rental. Cash deposits are not accepted.
- Valid Driving License
- “We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED. “All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties”.
- Payment can be made by cash for extras (GPS/Baby Seat/Additional Driver) at the Branch.
Driving License: International Customers are allowed to drive with their International driving license. The International driving license or International Drivers Permit must be accompanied by the original domestic license of the driver.
- FOR UAE RESIDENTS: Only UAE license is allowed which must be a minimum of 1 year old from the date of issue. If not, the residents can provide their home country license as a supporting document to rent a car (subject to the approval of insurance company).
- FOR TOURISTS/ VISITORS: Citizens of the below countries are allowed to drive with licenses issued from their home countries during their visit to the UAE:
Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Poland, Finland, Spain, Holland, Greece, Sweden, Romania, Belgium, Ireland, Turkey, Denmark, Austria, France, UK, Norway, US, Canada, Australia, Singapore, South Korea, New Zealand, Hong Kong, and South Africa. Nationals from Greece, Turkey, Canada, Japan, and South Korea need to obtain the legal translation of driving licenses from their home countries attested from their embassies or consulates in order to be able to drive in the UAE with such permits after their arrival in the country on a visit visa.
Inter Emirates Charges (Pickup-Return): Inter-emirate fees are charged (per trip) if the Emirate where the vehicle is to be picked up is different from the Emirate where it will be returned to. Please call your respective branch to check the specific rates depending on the Emirates you booked.
- Rates range from AED 50 – 200 per trip and will be charged depending on which Emirates is booked.
- Below are the Emirates where we have branches:
· Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, and Ruwais
· Dubai & Northern Emirates: Dubai, Sharjah, Fujairah & Ras Al Khaimah
INSURANCE Note: A valid police report is mandatory. Please check with the agent at the rental branch for more information.
CDW (COLLISION DAMAGE WAIVER)
Renters can purchase a Collision Damage Waiver for additional coverage and fee on top of the car rental amount with the exception of the Luxury vehicle group. With the purchase of CDW, your Damage Liability Fee is reduced to the amount AED500 – AED1000 depending on the vehicle group:
- AED 25 + VAT per day - For compact (4-5 door, automatic) vehicle groups.
- AED 30 + VAT per day - For economy SUV and standard (4-5 door) vehicle groups.
- For economy (4-5 door, automatic) vehicle groups, the charge varies from AED 25 + VAT per day to AED 40 + VAT per day.
- AED 50 + VAT per day - For intermediate (4-5 door), intermediate SUV, and premium Wagon groups.
Additional purchase of Super CDW, with the exception of Luxury vehicle group, reduces the customer’s liability to ZERO. Renters will not be paying anything to Autostrad for damage or repairs. NOTE: A valid police report is mandatory. The insurance will not be valid if the police report is not provided.
- AED 40 + VAT per day - For compact (4-5 door, automatic) vehicle groups.
- AED 50 + VAT per day - For economy SUV and standard (4-5 door) vehicle groups.
- For economy (4-5 door, automatic) vehicle groups, the charge varies from AED 40 + VAT per day to AED 70 + VAT per day.
- AED 100 + VAT per day - For intermediate (4-5 door), intermediate SUV, and premium Wagon groups.
Above CDW/ SCDW options are NOT available for certain vehicle groups. Please confirm it at the branch.
The above-given options may not cover Glass, Tyres, the under-body of the car, and other accessories.
If CDW/ SCDW is NOT purchased, the customer will be responsible for the settlement or payment of the insurance excess or deductible amount which is listed on the Vehicle Hire Agreement, in the event of any damage or loss [including fire and theft] caused to the vehicle, provided it is used, operated or driven in conformity with the vehicle agreement. NOTE: A valid police report is mandatory.
The following excess amounts are applicable if CDW/ SCDW is not availed:
The maximum excess amount range from AED 2000 + VAT upto AED 5000 + VAT depending on the vehicle group.
Note: A valid police report is mandatory. Please check with the agent at the rental branch for more information.
- Theft Waiver - reduces the client's financial responsibility for loss or theft to the vehicle to the sum of the deductible.
- Third-Party Liability Insurance (TPL) is included in your rental amount.