This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Data Controller and Owner
Autostrad International Vehicle Leasing Sole Proprietorship LLC, PO BOX 8279, United Arab Emirates, firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data collected
- Among the types of Personal Data that this Application collects, by itself or through third parties, are First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Phone number, Address, Username, Email, Password, and Country, which are mandatory for making a booking.
- Our payment gateway provider (Amazon’s PayFort) will ask for Payment Information only.
- The Personal Data may be freely provided by the user or collected automatically when using this Application.
- Failure to provide certain Personal Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services.
- The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through this Application and declares to have the right to communicate or broadcast them, thus relieving the Data Controller of all responsibility.
Mode and place of processing the Data
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
- If you pay for our booking service on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection (PayFort).
- Autostrad Rent a Car will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
- Autostrad Rent a Car takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security, including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, www.autostrad.com cannot guarantee the security of any information disclosed online.
- Autostrad Rent a Car is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties, different rules regarding collecting and using your personal information may apply.
- You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information they collect.
Methods of processing
- The Data Controller processes the Data of Users in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
- The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner.
- The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
- The Data is processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
- Retention time
- The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the User can always request that the Data Controller suspend or remove the data.
- The use of the collected Data
- The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Application to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: Registration and authentication.
The Personal Data used for each purpose is outlined in the specific sections of this document.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
- Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Registration and authentication
- Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Data Controller, in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related services.
The User is aware of the fact that the Data Controller may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User's Personal Data
System Logs and Maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System Logs) or use for this purpose other Personal Data (such as IP Address).
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Data Controller at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
The rights of Users
Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can consult the Data Controller to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to the Data Controller at the contact information set out above.
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.